Benjamin of Bass Guitar Blog tagged me. The rules are:
- Link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post – some random, some weird.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.
I’m going to tag 7 people at the end. Feel free to not go along with this, I won’t mind a bit.
- I never broke a toy as a kid. I’d always play it safe, if you will. All my toy soldiers, cars, lego sets used to look like new. Some of them never made it out of the box.
- It was years before I discovered one of my favorite detective and sci-fi novelist is actually renowned for filmmaking – Satyajit Ray.
- I was 6 when I first saw a dog wearing glasses. It was in Liverpool, England.
- I played a wedding once, for 55 minutes. Got paid $150. That was 8 years ago.
- I lose weight when I stop going to the gym. Happens over and over.
- I’ve had gray hair since I was little. A couple when I started out. Curiously, some years one third of my hair turns gray but reverses back to mostly black. Don’t believe me if you don’t want to.
- I used to believe everything was black and white – the world, that is – before they invented color photography – in the 80s!